Monday, April 4, 2016

Layout of my joomag

For the layout of my joomag, or my magazine template, I plan to name my magazine VG Insight. The cover image will include fan art of the SSBM front cover, similar to this one. Each subheading will also be similar to the front cover of SSBM as shown above.

The table of contents will be in rows like so:
image ___
___image
image___

The images shown will most likely be more fan art of iconic characters in video games. Characters such as mario, sonic, or megaman.

Lastly the layout of my two page spread will include a image on the right side of a friendly tournaments as shown in my last blog posting. The text will be on the left side of the page including key points. The title of the article will be on the top of the left side of the page saying "Video Games as a spectator sport."

No comments:

Post a Comment